Saturday, May 2, 2009

Beautiful Things



I would always tell myself that "Everyday is another day of new life, great opportunities and possibilities"...well, I think we should all start thinking that way especially in the kind of world where we are living in right now. I was browsing through the blogs posted by great bloggers here when I found this nice and interesting decorative plate. My attention was captured by the Filipino word "Buhay" written on it, which was translated from the English word "Life." This was posted by Melissa of "The Inspired Room." I really like checking out her latest posts because she would always feature great finds that are trully inspiring and interesting.



One thing that I like with my job is I get to see nice and luxurious looking furniture in our showroom, like this nice Clarkston Sofa which comes as set for AED19,995. Well, at least I'm able to sit on it anytime I want to as long as it is not yet sold.








No comments:

Post a Comment